Alhamdulillah! I am feeling soo blessed tonight with the opportunity to read 19 verses of Surah Al-Infitaar along with its translation with friends and participants of Tafsir Al-Quran program at MPH Masjid Sultan.
Some of what we learned today:
1. All concepts taught in Islaam is useful and beneficial for us.
2. Yaumul Hisaab (Day of Judgment / Accountability) motivates us to
make better decision and choose better deeds for us to see in hereafter.
3. Verse 5 of Surah Al-Infitaar teaches us that we will know what we have prioritized and what we have deferred.
4. Every passing moments are the LAST, make it the BEST!
5. Verse 10-12 of Surah Al-Infitaar teaches us tha tAllah s.w.t. and His Angels are watching all our deeds every seconds
they will be with us during Yaumul Hisaab and we can’t fabricate any excuses for ourselves on that day nor can we bribe them.
We also read and explore the meaning of first four verses of Surah Al-Mutaffifin.
We learned and understood that:
1. Knowledge and Imaan of Yaumul Hisaab can prevent us from harming others and ourselves (Verses 4-6 Surah Al-Mutaffifin)
2. We should take into account our actions before doing it (think about our deed being weighed in Yaumul Hisaab ). This way, we have better chances of saving ourselves from oppressing others or ourselves.
InsyaAllah we will share more from Surah Al-Mutaffifin next week.
May Allah bless us with consistency to practice reading and understanding Quran in days to come till we meeet again next week!
Please leave your comments
and share with me what you’ve learned from the surahs!
I’d love to read your thoughts.